PSP Audioware announces new audio plugin, PSP Saturator to bring more heat to your music productions
POLAND /Music Industry Newswire/ — PSP Audioware has announced their new audio plugin, PSP Saturator, designed to bring more heat to your music productions. According to the company, PSP Saturator brings its refined algorithms and pushes the quality of saturation to a new level and can virtually heat up your production.
PSP Saturator emulates the way that analog devices such as tape recorders and valve circuits warm up and “saturate” your audio material. This is achieved by adding harmonics, dedicated filtering, and dynamic processing. PSP Saturator uses three algorithms to emulate these devices, and offers eight different shape modes for loads of flexibility from subtle ‘mix mojo’ to outright audio destruction.
Learn more at: https://www.pspaudioware.com/products/psp-saturator
INTRO OFFER: Until November the 14th you can buy PSP Saturator at the special price of $69 (30% off). Current users of the PSP MixPack bundle can buy PSP Saturator with additional 70% discount. See PSP website for more information.
PSP Saturator Features
- 8 different saturation shapes for a variety of tonal flavors.
- Three signal sculpting engines (low, high, overall saturation).
- Adjustable Low and High band processing engines for adequate, band related warming effects.
- Parallel mix option, with internal intelligent phase alignment.
- Multiple metering modes for signal analysis.
- Additional control panel for fine-tuning of various saturation parameters and smoothing.
- Three output modes (off, sat, lim) for shaping the final output stage.
- Input and Output gain controls, with optional relative link.
- Optional “FAT” quad-sampling for pristine saturation quality.
- Very low internal latency of 6 samples.
- 200 presets designed by top engineers and producers.
VIDEO (YouTube): PSP Saturator | Pristine Analog Saturation