Best Service has announced a new sample library, “Celtic ERA” by Eduardo Tarilonte. According to the company, “Tarilonte once again takes you to a fascinating journey through time. This time, he travels far north to the roots of the Celtic culture.” For Celtic ERA, Eduardo Tarilonte has recorded 23 brass-, string- and percussion-instruments in full detail and with immaculate quality.
Sounds having been been played in the green vastness and the high mountains of Ireland for ages are now available at your fingertips with Celtic ERA. Find catchy flutes, dreamy harps, the famous Uilleann Pipes and the indispensable Bodhran drums. To achieve an even greater variety some sounds have been created by recording two different instruments of the same kind. This allows you, for example, to play a harp duet without the instruments sounding identical.
In addition, authentic phrases have been recorded as MIDI-patterns as well as inspiring soundscapes. Naturally, the instruments are offered in all of their typical articulations with an added true-legato-function.
After creating successful libraries such as Ancient ERA Persia, Forest Kingdom, Desert Winds, Epic World and ERA Medieval Legends, sample-mastermind Eduardo Tarilonte has dedicated himself to the sound of Celtic myths.
The instruments of this roundabout 18-GB-heavy library (consisting of more than 18,000 samples) are elaborated multisamples (24 bit/ 44,1 kHz) with several dynamic graduations, various articulations, round-robin- and real legato-samples as well as dedicated glissando samples.
The recordings for Celtic ERA were made in Eldana studios in Spanish Dueñas . All instruments have been played by superb musicians being part of the Irish music scene. Martino Vacca (Uilleann Pipes, Irish Flute, Whistles), Karen Hickey (Fiddle), Carlos Martín Aires (Acoustic Guitar, Irish Bouzouki, Tenor Banjo), Jean Yves Magre (Highland Pipes), Pablo Vergara (Bodhrans). Eduardo Tarilonte, the creator of this library, single-handedly played the Concertinas and Celtic Harps while the three historical instruments were performed by Abraham Cureiro.
All instruments have been recorded using selected Kahayan U47-microphones into preamplifiers by the same manufacturer. Miking was carried out intentionally close and thus without room detail. This procedure offers full control over the following sculpting of the sounds and effects. Therefore, the sounds of Celtic ERA can be combined with Eduardo Tarilonte’s others libraries without any difficulty.
- 18-GB-heavy library with more than 18,000 samples
- 23 brass-, string- and percussion-instruments in full detail and with immaculate quality
- three additional instruments from the Bronze Age: Cranyx, Cornu and War Horns
- All instruments are elaborated multisamples (24 bit/ 44,1 kHz) with several dynamic graduations, various articulations, round robin and real legato samples as well as dedicated glissando samples
- Recorded using selected Kahayan U47-microphones into preamplifiers by the same manufacturer
- All instruments have been played by superb musicians of the Irish music scene
- Including authentic phrases as MIDI-patterns as well as inspiring soundscapes
Best Service ENGINE 2 Sample Player is included in this product.
Learn more at: https://www.bestservice.com/celtic_era.html
VIDEO TRAILER (YouTube):