1010music Announce nanobox desktop synthesis modules, including lemondrop Polyphonic Granular Mini Synth
LOS ANGELES /MUSEWIRE – Music Industry Newswire/ — California-based 1010music has announced two new desktop mini synthesizers, including their new lemondrop, a Polyphonic Granular Mini Synth in shocking yellow livery, and the nanobox fireball Polyphonic Wavetable Mini Synth in a fiery red case. These polyphonic mini synthesizers offer intuitive touchscreen control, 4 voice polyphony and built in effects (FX).
Speaking as long time owner of the 1010music Bitbox mk2, I can say I am pretty excited about the ‘lemondrop’ module, and already sent in my pre-order same day announced!
I have been looking at another popular granular synth, but I could buy both of these nanobox modules for the same price as that one other desktop unit.
Freshly Squeezed Granular Synthesis:
Explore a freshly squeezed approach to granular synthesis with nanobox | lemondrop, a polyphonic granular mini synthesizer with intuitive touchscreen control. Four voice polyphony, two granulators and an oscillator provide a wide sonic palette—from lush environmental pads to rugged and glitched-out textures. Instantly morph and shape sounds with the swipe of a finger using touchscreen X/Y control. Choose from hundreds of professionally designed presets and wav files, or quickly create your own patches with deep parameter control via the 2” touchscreen. Integrate lemondrop seamlessly with your existing tabletop gear—or create on-the-go thanks to a compact design that fits in the palm of your hand.
- Adjust and tweak parameters quickly with an intuitive touchscreen interface
- Perform with 4 voice polyphony, 2 granulators, and an oscillator
- Sculpt your sound with 2 filters, 2 envelopes, 2 LFOs, and 1 modulation sequencer
- Use your favorite MIDI controller for real time, hands-on sound manipulation
- Mix and match 6 onboard effects in two slots for up to 12 possible combinations—choose from flanger, distortion, chorus, phaser (FX1), and delay and reverb (FX2)
- Morph and shape sounds using touchscreen X/Y control
- Choose from hundreds of professionally developed presets and wav files
- Load your own wav files via micro-SD
- Integrates seamlessly with other synths, drum machines, and audio devices
- Get into the groove with a fast, fluid, and intuitive workflow
- Make music anywhere thanks to a compact design and USB power
- Flexible power options from USB C connection
- Mini TRS connections for MIDI in and out, clock in, line in and line out
- 2″ touch screen, 2 knobs and 4 buttons in a 3.75″ x 3″ x 1.5″ package
- Includes 153 presets and 311 wave files
- 16 grains per oscillator for a total of 128
- Sample memory per oscillator 30 seconds
- Power: USB-C connection 5V, 500mA
- 5mm audio input and output
- Maximum input and output level: 2Vrms
- DAC and ADC resolution: 24-bit
- Internal resolution: 32-bit
- Sample rate: 48kHz
- MIDI Input: 3.5mm Type A/B auto sensing
- MIDI Output: 3.5mm Type A/B selectable
- Clock Input: 4 PPQ
- MIDI support: Note On/Off, Mod Wheel, Sustain, Pitch Bend, Mono & poly Aftertouch, assignable CCs, and clock
- H x W x D: 1.5″ x 3.75″ x 3″
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.
LEARN MORE: https://1010music.com/product/lemondrop
Red Hot Wavetable Synthesis:
Bring some heat to your music creation workflow with nanobox | fireball, a polyphonic wavetable mini synthesizer with intuitive touchscreen control. Featuring eight voice polyphony, two wavetables and an oscillator, Fireball unlocks a huge array of sounds—from punchy and aggressive leads to atmospheric pads. Touchscreen X/Y control allows you to instantly morph and shape sounds with the swipe of a finger.
Choose from hundreds of professionally designed presets and wav files, or quickly create your own patches with deep parameter control via the 2” touchscreen. Integrate fireball seamlessly with your existing tabletop gear—or create on-the-go thanks to a compact design that fits in the palm of your hand.
LEARN MORE: https://1010music.com/product/fireball
Both available to ship on Feb. 4, 2022. Pricing in U.S. is $399.
This version of news is Copr. © 2022 Christopher Simmons and originated on MuseWire.com