Sony introduces SpectraLayers Pro – Spectral Waveform Editing Software
MADISON, Wis. (MuseWire) – Sony Creative Software, a leading global provider of professional editing and authoring applications, today released SpectraLayers PRO, the newest addition to its line of award-winning software for audio and video production. An intelligent audio editing program, SpectraLayers operates directly on waveform spectra using a wide variety of smart editing tools. Through this application, users can more accurately edit audio by graphically dividing files into discrete, user-defined layers that can be processed independently and reintegrated to achieve flawless master files.
“SpectraLayers introduces an innovative, unique workflow that redefines what can be accomplished in the professional audio editor’s suite,” said Dave Chaimson, vice president of global marketing for Sony Creative Software. “The level of editing precision and advanced capabilities SpectraLayers offers makes it an essential tool for industry professionals who demand the deepest audio analysis tools.”
SpectraLayers Offers the Following Transformational Features:
Extreme Audio Editing:
– Divide audio files into discrete, user-defined layers that can be processed independently and reintegrated to achieve perfect master files.
– Remove unwanted noises and artifacts with ease while leaving surrounding audio data completely intact.
– Separate music and dialogue into individual component layers.
– Perform pitch correction on user-selected components of an audio file.
– Employ SpectraLayers in audio mastering, sound design, analysis, and forensics tasks.
– All tools are modifiable using a wide range of user-definable sensitivities and tolerances.
Extract audio into independent layers using intelligent, programmable tools:
– Area — select any audio for transfer from directly within the spectrum graph.
– Frequency — track frequencies and transfer them directly to selected layers.
– Harmonics — seek and select harmonics in user-defined amounts and orders.
Operate directly on waveform spectra to perform precise, creative edits:
Create sound directly in the SpectraLayers interface:
Fidelity / Flexibility:
– 32-bit 96 kHz capable.
– SpectraLayers provides seamless file transfer to Sound Forge Pro and other audio editing programs.
Dual Platform Support:
SpectraLayers is available for both Mac and Windows platforms.
Price and Availability:
SpectraLayers is now available for purchase worldwide, and online for immediate download at www.sonycreativesoftware.com. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is $399 USD.
More information: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/spectralayerspro .