Roger Linn Design releases AdrenaLinn Sync Plug-In
BERKELEY, Calif. (MuseWire) – AdrenaLinn Sync is a new software plug-in from Roger Linn Design that provides the same unique beat-synced filter modulation and sequencing effects of our AdrenaLinn III guitar pedal. However, it goes even further, adding:
* More Control — More parameters to fine-tune your filter modulation and filter sequencing effects.
* More Randomness — Random sequence generation, random LFO amplitude, plus variable probability of randomly-generated notes or envelope firing.
* More Swing — In additional to half or full swing timing for sequenced notes, you also get on randomly-generated notes.
* Noise source for Self-Generated Noise Beats — Use noise with the sequencer to create synthesized drumbeats, or to excite resonant filters into self-oscillation.
* 2 Simultaneous Modulation Paths — Separately route LFO & Sequencer, or Sequencer Level & Sequencer Envelope, to individual levels of filter frequency, volume and pan modualtion.
* Full Stereo Signal Path — Maintain full stereo from input to output.
* Self-generating sequences — Increase resonance to full for self-oscillating filter or flanger, then use the Sequencer for random or looped self-generating note sequences.
* Musical Scale Constraints — Snap the LFO or Sequencer modulation signals chromatic, major, minor, pentatonic, blues, whole tone, diminished or seven other musical scales.
* Tube-Modeled Distortion — A very warm and smooth distortion with pre-hipass and post-lowpass filters.
* Stereo phaser — A rich, 4-stage stereo phaser.
* 10 Second Stereo Delay with Ping Pong — Makes your beat-synced delays and delay loops more useful. Delay loops as long as 8 bars in length (up to 10 seconds).
* Clean & Simple User Interface — Clearly shows signal flow and modulation routing.
* 128 Great Presets — Includes all of AdrenaLinn III sequenced, random and modulation presets, plus some new self-generating pitched sequences and noise drumbeats.
We didn’t include AdrenaLinn III’s drumbeats, amp modeling, note-triggered filter modulation or reverb, but we figured you’d have plenty of plug-ins to do those things.
AdrenaLinn Sync comes in a single format that works for VST, AU and RTAS formats. It is currently available only for Mac OSX, with a Windows version coming soon. To hear what it sounds like, check out the AdrenaLinn III audio demos and video demos of the sequenced, random and modulation effects. Note that some of these demos also include AdrenaLinn III’s sampled-sound drumbeats, which are not included in AdrenaLinn Sync.
Try it out for free: download AdrenaLinn Sync and try it out free for 14-days. If you like it, you can purchase an unlock code from the Roger Linn Design online store for only US$99, one quarter of the price of an AdrenaLinn III.