Over 25 Industry Consultants and Manufacturers Network Audio Uses Cases at AV Networking Congress 2013
PORTLAND, Ore. /MuseWire/ — For the third straight year, the AV Networking Congress will be in session Tuesday, 29 January, at the Holiday Inn Amsterdam. This daylong event will feature real-world use cases and presentations, as well as interactive demonstrations and workshops. The panel discussions will be conducted by over 25 leading industry design consultants, installation contractors, networking experts, and major professional audio equipment vendors.
The manufacturer sponsors for this year’s AV Networking Congress include, Atterotech, Audinate, Bosch, Link, TC Group, NTP Technology, Peavey Commercial Audio, Shure, Stagetec, Symetrix and Yamaha Commercial Audio.
Leading AV industry experts will be on hand to share various case studies of deploying large networked AV systems. The event will also include demonstrations of Dante networked OEM equipment.
The agenda for the day is as follows:
Evolution of Media Networking
· Patrick Tandy, Business Development Manager – Auvitran
· Mike Simms, Director of Marketing & Sales – Atterotech
· Lee Ellison, CEO – Audinate
Large Corporate Boardrooms of Tomorrow
· Mark Ulrich, Sr. Technical Sales Engineer – Symetrix, Inc
· Jason Brameld Sr Design consultant – Mark Johnson Consultants (MJC)
· Rob Fuhlbrugge, Sr. Dir. of Advanced Development and Technology Sourcing – Shure Inc
· Christoph Riegar – Design Consultant
Large Scale Digital Audio Networks
· Derek Zieba, Founder – Derek Zieba Sound Design
NFL Stadium – LP Field-Nashville, TN
· Kevin Ivey, GM Engineering & Technology – Peavey Commercial Audio
NASCAR – Richmond International Speedway
· Klas Dalbjorn, Product Research Manager – TC Group International
Audio Networking in Broadcasting
· Sam De Pauw, VP International Sales- Salzbrenner Stagetec Media Group – Audio Distribution Systems
· Juergen Malleck, Sales Engineer Delec- Integrated Comms Systems
· Arthur Koll, Sales Engineer Broadcast -Yamaha Commercial Audio Europe-Live to Air in Events-
AV Network Convergence: An IT Managers Perspective
· Chris Paul, Managing Director – DTC Group
· Bob Vanden Burgt, VP Marketing – Link USA
· Kieran Walsh, Senior Technical Solutions Manager – Audinate
Networked Studio Recording Systems and Use Cases
· Rick Pope, Sound Engineer and Producer – Jamiroquai
· Sebistian Rodens, Product Manager, Steinberg/Yamaha – Digital Audio Workstations
· Ian Silvester, MD – Unity Music Studios
· Mickael Vest, Sales Director – NTP
AV Installation for Major Events – Olympics
· Roland Hemming, Principal-RH Consulting
· David Howe, Project Support Specialist – Bosch Pro Sound
· Mark Murphy, Associate Director – Vanguardia Consultant
· Sam Wise, Theatre Consultant – ARUP
Evolution of New Standards
OCA Alliance- Common Control Protocols
· Jeff Berryman, Senior Scientist – Bosch Communication Systems
IETF Standards Development: Future AV Networks
· Aidan Williams, CTO – Audinate
In addition to the all day seminar, there will be the largest digital media networking interoperability demonstration to date and a network clinic, which will consist of “tours” of various ecosystems showing the flexibility of all of the AVNC sponsors products working together. This will be followed after the seminar program with the opportunity for any interested person to literally get “hands-on” with the network.
Registration includes lunch and a networking cocktail hour after the final panel.
Space for the AV Networking Congress 2013 is limited and registration is required.
Audinate revolutionizes the way that AV systems are connected, by transporting high-quality media over standard IT networks. Audinate’s patented Dante media networking technology has been adopted by over 60 OEM manufacturers in the professional audio/visual industry. Dante is used extensively for live performance events, commercial installation, broadcast, recording and production, and communications systems. Audinate is a Promoter Member of the AVnu Alliance™. Audinate offices are located in US, United Kingdom and Australia. Visit www.audinate.com for the latest news and information on the company. Dante is Digital Media Networking Perfected.
Dante is a trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd. Audinate is a registered trademark of Audinate Pty Ltd.