New EUROLIVE Active Speaker Systems
Bothell, Wash. — BEHRINGER adds to its comprehensive line of active sound reinforcement loudspeaker systems with the new E1220A and E1520A active PA / Monitor models. Two-way, 400-Watt active speakers feature a proprietary 1″ HF driver, long-excursion 12″or 15″ woofers and on-board signal processing for ultimate system control and speaker protection. The trapezoidal wood enclosure allows for flexible PA applications including variable stacking & arrays and stand mounting on 35mm poles. The same design lends itself to floor monitor use as well.
A versatile rear input & control panel features balanced XLR and 1/4″ inputs, a balanced XLR Thru output for connection to multiple active speaker systems or arrays, two-band EQ and speaker input gain setting. Power is provided via a standard IEC A.C. mains inlet, external fuse and heavy-duty power switch.
* 12″ and 15″ 2-way, 400 Watt active PA / Monitor loudspeaker systems
* Long-excursion 12″ or 15″ high-power woofers
* 1″ HF driver with 90″ x 40″ exponential horn
* Versatile enclosure design for variable arrays, stand-mounting and floor monitor applications
* Balanced XLR and 1/4″ inputs
* XLR balanced Thru output
* Input Gain control
* On-board signal processing
* Two-band EQ
* IEC mains input, external fuse and power switch
* Heavy-duty vinyl-covered wood enclosure
* Ergonomic carrying handles
* Detailed specifications available at www.beringer.com