LEME 2012: London Electronic Music Event line up announced
LONDON, U.K. (MuseWire) – Sample Magic has announced the full line-up for the first ever London Electronic Music Event (LEME 2012), with appearances from Ben Watt, Toolroom Records, Dom Betmead (The Nextmen), SoundCloud, Hal Ritson (Dizzee Rascal), DJ Magazine and more.
The London Electronic Music Event, 18-19 Feb 2012, is a weekend of production and business masterclasses incorporating hands-on tutorials, Q&As, round-table discussions and networking. It takes place at the award-winning Alchemea College, Angel, London.
* Toolroom Records > Building an electronic music brand.
* Ben Watt > In conversation.
* DJ Magazine > How to survive and thrive in today’s music industry.
* Production workshops > Synth programming with Massive, Mastering alchemy: The gold standard, Bass and kick: A pivotal relationship, Mix bus processing, Taking dance music live, Songwriting and producing for the stars, Drum programming. Hands-on tutorials from author of The Secrets of House Music Production Marc Adamo and lecturer and journalist Bruce Aisher.
* Business & Marketing sessions > Music business for the freelance musician, Working the blogs: The PR machine, Getting more from SoundCloud, 10 things to look for in a record contract, The perfect team for the solo producer, Six ways to make money in the industry, Identity & branding 101.
* PLUS… > Demo doctor, exclusive goodie bag, discount shopping, licenced bar, breakout networking sessions and much more.
The event takes place Sat-Sun 18-19 Feb 2012, 9.30am-9pm, at Alchemea College, London. www.alchemea.com The event costs £140 for the weekend.
More information and booking: www.londonelectronicmusicevent.com .