Chris Hein Horns Vol 3 Muted Brass Now Available
Muenchen, Germany (MuseWire) – The next step of Chris Hein in realizing the best and most comprehensive modular brass and wind library for pop, jazz, funk and big band. Vol. 3 Muted Brass offers 8 Solo-Trumpets, 8 Solo-Trombones, 7 Trumpet-Sections and 5 Trombone-Sections.
Chris Hein Horns is an outstanding virtual sampled brass instrument library. CHH Vol. 3 has a unique user interface. 72 control-features in 11 different edit pages let you customize any aspect of sound shaping and playability.
Dynamic: Up to 8 dynamics have been sampled for each playing technique. This enables complete control over the dynamics and provides a greater amount of variation per note. To avoid the machinegun-effect in repetitions simply adjust the velocity in your sequencers editor or use the programmed hotkeys.
Software: Chris Hein Horns 3 comes with a full licence of the famous “Kontakt Player 3.5” from Native Instruments. This easy to use software guarantees the compatibility with Mac and PC. You can run the “Kontakt Player 3.5” as a plug-in with any software sequencer, or as a standalone-version. You can also use and edit the instruments in Kontakt 3.
– about 20.000 samples
– 14 GB content
– approx. 2.000 samples per instrument
– 18 different playing techniques
– all playing techniques in one program
– up to 8 velocities per note
– 72 control features in 11 edit-pages
– 6 DSP EFX and 21 high class convolution reverbs included
– new control features: Key-Switch Presets, Hot-Keys, Key-Vibrato and Real-Vibrato, Legato- and Glide-Mode, Growl-Control, Air-Control, Keys-Control, Spit-Control, Dirty-Notes, Breath Release-Trigger, and more.
for Kontakt Player 3.5
Minimum: Windows ME/2000/XP, Pentium III / Athlon 800 MHz, 512 MB RAM
MAC OS 10.4 or higher, G4 500 MHz, 512 MB RAM
Recommended: Windows XP, Pentium IV / Athlon XP, 2 GB RAM
MAC OS 10.4 or higher, G4 867 MHz, 2 GB RAM
Stand-alone / Direct Sound / VST/ Audio Units / RTAS.
Information and audio demos: