Arturia Updates Analog Factory to v2.21
MEYLAN, France — New Features in the updated Arturia ANALOG FACTORY 2.21 include: Better management of the key parameters: 4 LCDs now displays the parameter controlled by the â€œKey parameterâ€ knobs. New set of performance parameters: Some new parameters are accessible for each sound, the pitch-bend range, the polyphony number, the polyphony mode (Mono, unison, poly), the size of a step in a sequence, and the MIDI synchronization on the LFO. Modulation Wheel improved support: All sounds now respond to the modulation wheel. Mac Power PC version now compatible with Logic and other Audio Unit hosts.
The update is available now as a free download on the Arturia site.
* Version 2.2 address issues when running in Pro Tools on Mac OS X Leopard
* When using the Analog Factory Experience keyboard with a host (Cubase, ProTools, Logicâ€¦) there was a problem when a current preset was changed; the virtual knobs would keep their previous value. This is no longer the case.
* Audible steps when stepping filters removed
* Some computers holding a specific video card got a blank window under Leopard. This is no longer the case.
* Mac OS X: Menu bar has been moved where it should be, at the top of the screen
* Reported Crash in Logic and Live 6/Live 7 in various circumstances fixed
About Analog Factory
Analog Factory is a powerful, yet extremely easy to use virtual instrument. Loaded with 3500 legendary sounds (instead of 2000 in the first version) carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths, Analog Factory provides the contemporary musician with a broad, versatile and instantly striking sonic palette. It is also a very versatile instrument: all sounds are dramatically modifiable, which makes this software stand apart from any sample-based collection of sounds.
[tags]Arturia Analog Factory[/tags]