Arturia Announces New update for BRASS 2.0
MEYLAN, France (MuseWire) – Arturia has announced today their latest release version of Brass. Version 2.05 makes this unique and highly regarded software even better, according to the company. The update features various bug fixes and enhancements, as you might expect with a dot revision.
* MIDI control : redesigned to show MIDI activity meters for each instrument and a Breath Control gauge
* EWI config bug fixed
* RTAS graphical bug (screen doubling) on Mac OSX fixed
* Saxophone problems in Fruity Loops fixed.
* Acclaimed trumpet and trombone models
* Four-part multi-timbrality in Live mode ( V 2.0 )
* Harmonization module to control the polyphonic multi-timbral instrument kits (60 kits) ( V 2.0 )
* Customize instrument characteristics
(musical style, attack,use static or dynamic mutes, humanize…)
* New “brassing” effect used in trumpets and trombones (tightens up attacks) ( V 2.0 )
* New organization of MIDI controls allowing easier editing and
better control (includes support for the Akai EWI) ( V 2.0 )
* New set of presets, riffs and kits: 75 presets,160 riffs & 60 kits ( V 2.0 )
* Place the instruments in a virtual stereo space with optional ambience reverberation.
* Virtual instrument playable through a MIDI keyboard
* Three physically modeled Brass instruments: Trumpet, Trombone and Saxophone
* LIVE Mode with total control over expressiveness through extensive MIDI
* RIFF Mode with more than 500 modifiable pre-recorded MIDI phrases in many different styles (Jazz, Funk, Latino, Reggae, Zouk, Salsa, R n Blues, …)
* Configuration of the instruments : 4 attack and 4 vibrato types, material, humanization
* Import and export riff presets from and to MIDI files.
The update is a free download on the Arturia website for registered owners of BRASS 2.0.